**This event will be recorded**
One of the most frequently asked questions when starting a business is how to write a business plan. While writing a business plan can be confusing, daunting and even overwhelming, it is a necessity for those looking to start a business. Your business plan is the foundation of your business and without taking the time and care to write a business plan, your foundation might end up cracked!
From planning out your business venture, to fundraising and/or conducting a feasibility study, a business plan serves many different purposes. In this workshop, we will cover what a business plan is, why we need one, and how to write one so that you can finally cross writing a business plan off your to-do list!
Who this is best for:
- Individuals looking to start a business who aren’t sure where to start
- Small business owners struggling to check writing a business plan off their to-do list
- Entrepreneurs wanting to access capital
Goals of the session:
- Reiterate the importance of a business plan
- Provide the necessary guidance to write a business plan
- Assist in breaking down this goal so that it is more manageable
- Help business owners get the funding they are seeking