- WORTH (10/26) Stop emotionally self-sabotaging and develop a deeper inner worth
- WELLBEING (11/9) Manage your time and optimize your energy
- GROWTH (11/9) Develop a roadmap towards your purpose
- NETWORK (11/16) Build a strategic network that supports you
- ABUNDANCE (11/21) Improve your relationship with money so you can make and save more
- RESILIENCE (11/30) Don't let setbacks set you back
What You'll Get
- 10 hours of live instruction
- 6 recorded videos you can keep forever
- FREE 1 year Ladies Get Paid PRO Membership + 2 bonus videos (a $322 value!)
- Curated accountability groups & weekly check-ins
- Access to private, dedicated online space with recommended reading and other resources
About Claire Wasserman
Claire Wasserman is an educator, author, and founder of Ladies Get Paid, an educational platform and global community that helps women advance professionally and financially. She is also the host of the John Hancock podcast, Friends Who Talk About Money. A highly sought-after expert for Fortune 500 companies working to improve diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, Claire has traveled the country teaching thousands of women how to negotiate millions of dollars in raises, start businesses, and advocate for themselves in the workplace. Claire was chosen as one of Marquis Who’s Who 75 Most Influential Financial Leaders of 2021, as well as Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Most Powerful Women. She has spoken at places such as Harvard Business School, Facebook, NASA, and the United Nations, and has appeared on Good Morning America and in the New York Times, among others. Her book, LADIES GET PAID, is available wherever books are sold.Start Course
Ladies Get Paid is a global platform for professional women. By providing our members access to best-in-class education and a supportive community, we're a trusted source for any woman who wants to advance in her career, grow her wealth or start a business.
Anyone looking to level up professionally and financially. Freelancers, full-timers, business owners, or soon-to-be business owners. College grads, entry-level, middle management, new managers, senior directors, the c-suite... If you want to propel your life forward but having a hard time finding where to start, a coach might be the answer!
If your company has a professional development fund, (or even if it doesn't!), you should have a conversation with your manager about your company paying for your enrollment fee. An investment in you is an investment in the success of the company!