- What is generational wealth?
- What are the ways to build generational wealth?
- How to create an investment strategy?
- Who to hire for your wealth advisory team?
- How to recession-proof your finances.
Who this is best for:
- This is best for folks with non-traditional career paths including business owners, content creators, freelancers, and artists. Folks who wish to divest from mainstream investment vehicles due to social and environmental values. Folks who want to pass wealth down to future generations.
Goals of the session:
About Danetha Doe
Danetha Doe is a financial wellness educator and Webby Award-winning TV host. She is the creator of Money & Mimosas®, a wealth education company for folks who move to the beat of their own drum.
She is a regular guest financial expert for Google, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Yelp, Postmates, and other organizations. Danetha has been recognized as a personal finance expert by TIME, the Wall Street Journal, and Fast Company.
Danetha was the original financial expert and TV host for Ashton Kutcher’s series on millennials and money entitled “Going From Broke” which garnered over 20 million views during her season.
Raised by a Liberian economics professor and a Jamaican accountant in the United States, Danetha has a unique perspective on financial education that she creatively blends into her teachings.
Danetha has a B.A. in Economics and primarily resides in Oakland, California.Start Course