Session 1: Prepare Your Story
- Dissect the job description for what they're really looking for
- Review your past experience for best examples of what you're capable of
- Learn a framework for telling your story in a clear, compelling, and concise way
Session 2: Practice the Interview
- Mock interview plus questions to ask them (including red flags to look for!)
- Improve your charisma and presence through non-verbal cues both virtual and in-person
- Calm your nerves/turn adreneline into (positive) energy
Claire Wasserman is an educator, author, and founder of Ladies Get Paid, an educational platform, global community, and book that champions the professional and financial advancement of women. She holds a Master’s Certificate in Behavioral Finance and Financial Psychology and is the host of the John Hancock podcast, Friends Who Talk About Money.
A highly sought-after expert for Fortune 500 companies working to improve diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, Claire has traveled the country teaching thousands of women how to negotiate millions of dollars in raises, start businesses, and advocate for themselves in the workplace. She was named one Marquis Who’s Who 75 Most Influential Financial Leaders of 2021, as well as Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Most Powerful Women.
Claire has spoken at places such as Harvard Business School, Facebook, NASA, and the United Nations, and has appeared on Good Morning America and in the New York Times, among others.
Claire’s book, Ladies Get Paid, is available wherever books are sold.Start Course