- Relieve the pressure you place on your career
- Assess and understand what works for you in your current role
- Identify actions to mold your current role into a better fit
- Learn how to stop worrying about making the right decision and avoid getting distracted by shiny jobs that aren’t a good fit
- Gain new mindsets for how to think about your long-term career
About Lindsay Gordon
Lindsay Gordon is a career coach for analytically minded people who want to stop doing what they think is “right” in their career and start doing what’s right for them. Through her business, A Life of Options, she helps people get clarity about what’s right for them in a job and why, confident about their skills and abilities and able to communicate that to interviewers, managers, and colleagues.
Lindsay started her career working as a recycled water engineer in Melbourne, Australia before landing at Google doing technical support for the Google Apps team. After 5 years of technical support, she transitioned into career development at Google before starting her own business. She loves applying her engineering brain to helping people find careers that fit, baking complicated pastries and barbershop singing.Start Course