- How to outline your kick butt skill set in a way that is clear and concise.
- Ways to show what impact you've had through developing stories and examples around your skills
- The Holy Grail- BENEFITS. You'll learn how to translate your skills into BENEFITS- in other words, how what you can do impacts a company or organization in a positive, future-forward way – that will ultimately get you noticed by employers!
- Tips for how to pull the key salient points out for a professional summary
- Tips for how to incorporate your findings into your resume and LinkedIn (this is not a resume or LinkedIn writing course)
About Jill Ozovek
I am a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC). This means I completed 250+ hours of training and do regular continuing education work to keep being a better coach for my clients. I’m also part of professional organizations like Dreamers//Doers, WBENC, Ellevate Network, Six Degrees Society and others, and this regular interaction with other awesome professionals helps me learn from others and pass that learning onto you. I am also an instructional designer and project manager with 10+ years of experience in both. I graduated magna cum laude from Villanova University with a history, sociology and business degree and I bring that 360-degree global view into my work with my clients and everything I do.Start Course