- Setting goals (as well as tactics to achieve them)
- Discussing your career path with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategies for attaining your next promotion or career milestone while expecting
- “Trying,” navigating fertility challenges, or managing life with small children
- Tactical tips for managing time, stress, and care (both self care and childcare) while pursuing your goals.
About Randi Braun
Specializing with women leaders, Randi Braun is an executive coach, consultant, speaker, and the Founder of Something Major. A thought leader who has been featured by The Washington Post and Parents Magazine, Randi speaks frequently on the topics of thriving in working parenthood, women’s professional development and leadership, business development, and building meaningful professional relationships. Randi has spoken for organizations including Uber, The Embassy of Canada, Women in Government Relations, and the National Association of Manufacturers. She has coached and advised executive women leaders from Fortune 500 companies, financial services and real estate investment firms, law firms, non-profits, trade associations, tech companies, and start-ups.Start Course