- Develop a stress management care plan using positive psychology as an outline for success
- Understand the five pillars of the PERMA Positive Psychology framework
- Choose between work-life balance or work-life integration as a way of managing your time/stress
- Create a work-life balance or integration preparation plan
- Identify your community of care and accountability
About Joelle Tolifero
Joelle Tolifero is the Founder and CEO of Your Care Collective (YCC) which matches burnt out and overwhelmed employees with a well-being community of peers in order to thrive and work. Her career has taken her from the residential communities of Ivy League Institutions to the cultural city of Thessaloniki, Greece serving students in crisis and crafting experiential learning opportunities. Joelle’s role as a supervisor in high stress environments coupled with her own experience of burnout led her to her career as a coach and the founding of YCC.
Since founding Your Care Collective in December 2020 Joelle has been honored as a Founded in Philly company, helped organizations like The University of Oregon and City Year Philadelphia enhance their employee’s well-being and supported more than 50 individuals in meeting their well-being goals.Start Course