Who this is best for:
- Individuals looking to start a business who aren’t sure where to start
- Small business owners struggling to check writing a business plan off their to-do list
- Entrepreneurs wanting to access capital
Goals of the session:
- Reiterate the importance of a business plan
- Provide the necessary guidance to write a business plan
- Assist in breaking down this goal so that it is more manageable
- Help business owners get the funding they are seeking
About Leyanis Diaz
Hailing from la isla de Cuba, Leyanis Diaz is a Bilingual Business Consultant, Small Business Advocate, Speaker, Afro-Latina Influencer and the Founder of MAJOR, an online one-stop shop for minority-owned businesses.
Leyanis holds a BS in Communication from Florida International University in Miami, Florida and a MSc in Entrepreneurship from University College London in London, United Kingdom.
Her work in community relations and economic development has allowed her to travel the world, work and collaborate with businesses, non-profits and organizations big and small, including but not limited to CNN en Español, Univision, Ford, America’s Small Business Development Centers, and KIND Snacks.
Leyanis is passionate about helping small businesses start, grow and prosper and is on a mission to keep minority-owned businesses from closing their doors.Start Course