Who this is best for:
Goals of the session:
- Shift your mindset from "fixing what's wrong" to "how can I lean into my strengths"
- Reframe weaknesses and what gets in the way of success
- Provide tools for identifying your strengths
- Create a gameplan for leveraging your strengths
- Help you see how a strengths-based approach helps you achieve your goals
About Julia de’Caneva
Julia de’Caneva is a Business Organizer + Coach helping small business owners strategize, organize, and simplify to beat burnout and find balance. Overworking and burnout brought Julia to a cancer diagnosis at 29, which inspired her passion for helping others find sustainable work-life balance.
Featured in Thrive Global, Authority Magazine, and Apartment Therapy, her coaching philosophy S.M.I.L.E. combines strengths, mindfulness, intentionalism (decluttering), life purpose, and energy to help clients build a business that supports their mental, physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
A die-hard strengths enthusiast, Julia combines her experience as a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach with her experience in both professional home organizing and UI/UX design to provide a potent 1-2 punch against burnout.Start Course